SJD to LAX Business Class Review




For the mere price of 15,000 Avios you too can ride in business class for 2.5 hours from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).  For ride this short, I normally would choose to save the miles (Avios in this case) and ride in economy but only Business class was available.  The price difference was still cheaper than purchasing the flight with money and I was on a strict schedule since I had to get back to work.


Bring Headphones!
Although you are in business class, the headphones they provide you are very cheap earbuds that are disposable. The sound quality is very poor.



I did a pretty crappy job of not taking enough photos, but there wasn't much to the flight.  The seats were comfortable enough (mine didn't recline but I just went with it since the flight was short) and surprisingly enough a meal was provided for the 2.5 hour flight.  They had a veggie lasagna and a cod lasagna.  I went with the cod and it wasn't very good.  I didn't even finish it.

I had to choose something I could finish in time from the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) menu that I could finish before the flight would end.  I selected Ghostbusters (new female version) and it was entertaining enough.  It wasn't great, but the VFX and special effects were done really well.


End report.

Comments